When you have a contact that needs to receive reports for multiple companies, you can set them up so that they have one FileGuardian account in which they receive reports for all companies. To do this, you only need to set them up under one company.
1. Add individual as a standard contact to one of the companies they will need to receive reports for (Company 1).
2. Add the contact as a recipient to the report group for Company 1 within the FGX+ rule. Start typing the contact’s email address. When you see the record come up click on it and it will add them as a report recipient.
3. Once the recipient has been added click the Save button at the bottom left
4. Go into the fgx+ rule for Company 2 and navigate to the Report Group (Do not add individual as a contact for Company 2). On the report screen, start typing in the contact’s email address. Choose the contact’s record that is set up under Company 1 as a report recipient for Company 2.
5. Once the recipient has been added click the Save button at the bottom left
6. Follow steps 4 and 5 for each additional company the contact will need to receive reports for.
The contact will be able to access reports for all the companies with one login and password.